Friday, March 2, 2012

Imelda May and Darrel Higham are expecting a baby this year! Hoo Ray!

Great news for the handsome couple! A little one is on the way!!! I am super happy for this brilliant couple, I have been watching them tear up the scene for a bit of a while now. Their tour schedule has been hectic and I am sure they can use the time to get their feet grounded and work on new material while mucking in the garden, doing diapers and doing less road running. They are expecting the bundle of joy in August this year and they are said to be over the moon about this momentous news!
In light of Imelda May's recent joyous news that she and her husband are expecting their first child later this year, she has been advised against further international travel and regretfully will be cancelling her forthcoming US shows! It is only my selfishness which brings me the slightest despair as I have been anxiously looking forward to seeing the band stateside this May.

No comments:

Post a Comment