Monday, July 15, 2013

Ben Miller Band

Have you heard The Ben Miller band? This band kicks some serious butt. Straight out of Joplin Missouri with some seriously deep grooves. I have been meaning to put this little blurb up sooner but life just got into my way. I love this summer camp series of videos. The band runs deep dusty grooves that will have you foot stompin' on the down beat the minute you hear them.

One day I was rooting around and I found this series of videos. I couldn't resist sharing The Ben Miller Band with my friends and everybody loved these guys. Well, I guess we weren't alone as ZZ Top picked them up as openers for the ZZ Top European Tour. Now that they are back from their European debut,  I hope that these guys get out to the west coast. Check out their video and support these guys.

Here they are play


Ben Miller band interviewed by Kix Brooks-radio

No comments:

Post a Comment