Do what you say and say what you are going to do. Stick to it. Beware of the fist. As explained above, each finger of the fist wreak havoc.
- Be to your gig early
- Check your gear long before the gig
- Have back up gear
- Keep back up supplies, strings, sticks, tape, zip ties, bubble gum
- Never miss a gig
- Present a professional image
- Don't show up loaded (drunk, high, or hung over)
- You never have a bad day on stage - Get it? You never project your anger (Billy Jo?)
- Leave your personal life at home
- Have fun!