Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Guitars Help the economy

Whether the economy will actually benefit from you buying a new guitar is debatable - No doubt a new guitar will improve your playing (because you will play more). Just believe that! Yes, I am delusional but if you have some extra money laying around you should either hop up your axe or buy a new one. It's better and cheaper than a year of antidepressants and besides a little eye candy for those so inclined never hurt!







So if you are looking to buy a present for someone like me - here are a few examples of what I'd like to see...

I'm on a Duane Allman kick and these guitars are similar to some that he played. However, you could have given Duane Allman a board with a wire and I think he'd make music.









No comments:

Post a Comment