Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tsunami in Samoa - A tragety unfolds































Tsunami in Samoa - A tragedy unfolds

Yesterday a large scale earthquake registered on my computer. I am interested in physical earth sciences and therefore very connected to the US Geological Society. The news made my hair stand on end as I have a friend and former colleague who now teaches in American Samoa. My Friend Ben is fine but the area is in tatters at best. We could all use a helping hand now so I'd like to send out some good mojo (insert your belief here) to the fine people of Samoa and wish them a speedy recovery!

Though this has nothing to do with Guitars. Regard and concern for our fellow humans does in my view. Thank you! Scott

The following images are copyright protected. Any use requires permission from the orginator and owner -

Ben Albracht

No comments:

Post a Comment