Tuesday, November 29, 2011

TC Electronic Tone print App - Beam it


One of the coolest advancements in technology is now available for you, your guitar and your TC electronics effects. The TC Electronic Tone Print APP allows you to beam new settings to your pedal. It's better that they explain how it works in this video. Be prepared to be impressed!

I doubt I'd play with this on stage but it would certainly put a damper on my practice schedule as I'd be noodling with all the presets.
You will need a smart phone and currently TC only has an APP for iphones. But the Android firmware will be available soon. In addition to the phone, you will need to download the firmware here. 
This new feature is in addition to the tone-pint feature that comes stock with the tone-print pedal. Tone print allows you to download actual "prints" that other people have made and some of these prints are made by extremely popular musicians. Therefore, in addition to selling extremely versatile and dynamic pedals in their own right, the pedals allow you to collaborate with fellow musicians by creating a library for down and up loading tone-prints in the TONE-PRINT section at the TC site.
TC Electronic has a lot to offer.

2 comments:

BroddyAdams said...

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results. idea management process

Scott said...

Doll, thanks for the input. Unfortunately, I've found that many of my articles a littered with dead links. I was a bit ambitious and myoptic about this site as a living article and unfortunately I do not have enough livetime to make all the needed corrections. Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to alert me to the problem as I had forgotten about it. I had to remove my links from this article due to the way TC operates their site and that is their prerogative. In the future I think I will simply direct people towards needed information rather than using links. Thanks again!

Post a Comment