Monday, November 28, 2011

Voyage-Air guitars

The ultimate travel guitar. In the past, traveling for me was mandatory. There were many aspects of the so-called glamours of traveling and some are: being in exotic locations, seeing new places, meeting new people, trying exotic foods, experiencing life as other live it and sometimes catching a nice cold or flu! Nevertheless, if you don't have your favorite musical instrument handy, when the day settles down, you might feel a void in your life. Enter Voyage-Air Guitars!  Below is an brilliant demonstration of the extreme capability of the Voyage-Air instrument! Imelda May plays the VAMD-02 Series dreadnought guitar

These guitars are nice. I've tried several models and can tell you that you simply fold the guitar in half and pack it away. Once you relocate, unpack it, unfold it and hello = start playing! Mine stayed in tune as well! I've used the Belair. The guitar sits very much like a Les Paul but with P90 pickups. Nice! Great tone and it played well too. The hinge is very durable and the locking mechanism for the neck is extremely trust worth. I found no tone suck on this instrument. Honestly, I didn't want to like it but it worked so well I find it hard to offer any criticism.
Below is a brief demonstration:

I've traveled with Martin Backpacker guitars which do well but the Voyage-Air is a huge step UP and an instrument you can actually gig with. No more traveling with my cheapest most expendable guitar!
I really dug the Belair limited edition as I could take various play along devices in my suitcase while this instrument could easily be carried on to an airplane. If you have a chance to try one of the Voyage-Air guitars, do it! You will be pleasantly surprised! DEALER LOCATOR HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment