If you are looking to modify your PRS wiring system I suggest you review MOJOTONE's wiring kits. Stew-Mac also has kits for PRS SE and others. Or directly from Paul Reed Smith shopping.
Warning: Any time you change parts in a guitar you should save the old parts. Vintage collectors want all original parts. If you are a player and not a collector, saving the parts might be a good idea in case you buy replacements that are not marked with proper part numbers or values.
Pickup selections are listed below!
- Position 1: Bridge humbucker
- Position 2: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
- Position 3: Bridge and neck humbuckers
- Position 4: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
- Position 5: Neck humbucker